Do you want to be a part of a joyful church community?
Here’s your chance to learn from the guys who “wrote the book.”
Ed Khouri and David Takle, two of the co-authors of Connexus, are facilitating Thriving DC, a unique training opportunity in Fairfax, Virginia. The event is sponsored by our friends at Healing Center International. You will learn about:
- How to overcome cravings and attach to God instead
- How to build a joyful multigenerational community
- Brain skills that help you experience more joy
This is more than a conference or workshop! There will be worship, dancing and a special healing service.
Thriving DC takes place July 31-August in Fairfax, Virginia.
What to Expect:
- Experience refreshing, relational exercises that make doing what you’ve been taught natural and easy, including synchronized dancing and time to quiet and connect to God.
- Learn how to build both joy and quiet, with others and with God.
- Deepen your connection with God: interact with Him, experience His presence, hear His voice and know His heart.
- Train your brain in new life-giving practices you can take home with you.
Learn more and register today!